In addition to having the right payment processing hardware for your business, it’s important to employ point-of-sale (POS) apps to optimize your customer’s checkout experience. Lucky for you, Clover is a one-stop-shop for all the payment hardware and POS apps you’ll need to give your business the tools necessary for success. FlashBanc offers the entire lineup of Clover products and services, with solutions we can scale to the size and complexity of your business.
Choosing the Right Payment Hardware
Clover makes finding the right payment hardware for your business a breeze, since they offer a wide range of devices that will suit everyone’s individual needs. Let’s start out by discussing the smallest, most portable option: the Clover Go. This device packs a ton of features into a small package, and it will allow you to process payments wherever your business might take you. As long as you have WiFi, you can use this sleek, lightweight device to accept payments via stripe, chip, and contactless methods, like Apply Pay and Samsung Pay.
Next up is the Clover Flex, a touchscreen device that allows you to accept payments right from the palm of your hand. Just as the Go, it accepts payments via stripe, chip, and contactless methods, and it even enables you to accept fingerprint logins as an extra security precaution.
The next option is the Clover Mini. The Mini is a small, tabletop touchscreen device that combines the power of Clover payment processing with sales and inventory management tools. This device is an all-inclusive POS system that will help optimize your sales, streamline your business operations, and delight your customers.
If you’re looking for a little something extra, the Clover Station is the right system for you. This system includes everything from a cash register, touchscreen customer-facing console, customer engagement solutions, and the same payment processing power that you receive with any Clover device. If after hearing the different options, you’re not sure which one will work best for your company, contact us! We would be happy to walk you through the specifications of each device.
Utilizing POS Apps
Step 1 is choosing the right payment hardware for your business, and Step 2 is deciding which POS apps your business will utilize. If you’re not familiar with POS apps, they are programs that can be incorporated with your payment hardware to increase customer engagement, boost sales, generate donations for your favorite charity, gather customer information, and so much more. On Clover’s website, the apps are divided into categories based on their functionality:
- Understand Your Business: Conduct data analysis and generate business insights
- Reach Your Customers: Increase customer loyalty and engagement
- Manage Your Employees: Hire new employees and optimize your workforce
- Organize Inventory: Manage and monitor your inventory
- Sell Online: Sell your products and/or services online, create beautiful websites, and optimize your online presence
- Invoicing: Generate and manage invoices
- Cash Management: Save money on credit card processing fees
- Form Building and Signature Capture: Accept customer signatures
- Fundraising: Generate donations for your chosen charitable organization
- Customer Management: Collect and organize customer information and feedback
Our Favorite Clover Apps
There are so many Clover POS apps to choose from, so we encourage you to explore their website to see if anything sparks your interest. To save you some time, we came up with a few of our favorite apps we think you might be interested in.
- Round Up For Schools: This app allows your customers to make a donation to your company’s school of choice by rounding up their purchase to the nearest dollar. It is available at no cost to your business, and the set-up is easy and hassle-free. Not only will you be helping your community by providing extra funds for things like school supplies, academic programs, and afterschool activities, your customers will also appreciate your company’s commitment to helping local schools.
- Gift Easy: Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic began, customers have started favoring contactless payment options. Instead of offering physical gift cards, many companies have started offering digital gift cards, which boast a multitude of benefits. First off, digital gift cards allow funds to be added to a customer’s mobile wallet, which eliminates the need for physical contact in a payment transaction. Second, offering digital gift cards eliminates the cost to your company for creating a physical gift card. The Gift Easy app makes creating beautiful, digital gift cards easy and fun!
- Restaurant365 Integration: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a lot of restaurants are struggling to maintain profits. If you’re a restaurant that would like to streamline your business operations, control food costs, and optimize your labor force, consider downloading the Restaurant365 Integration app. This app is a complete restaurant management solution that enables you to connect your bank, POS devices, and vendors in order to optimize your business efforts. Additionally, it provides business forecasting and analytics to help you predict your potential costs and revenue.
How Can We Help?
Clover offers an entire universe of payment hardware and POS apps, so it can be overwhelming to decide which options are right for your business. Feel free to contact us today, and one of our representatives will be happy to assist. FlashBanc is here to help your business not only survive, but thrive!